UK Money Transfer Companies: Caxton Fx and Edward Knox
Last Updated on Monday, 06 February 2012 16:19 Written by GaryHowes Tuesday, 31 January 2012 15:50
The key to pulling off a successful money transfer or international payment is acting when the market is in your favour - and this can involve utilising a number of different strategies. Check out some of these strategies her to get up to speed.
UK Money Transfer offers the chance for retail money transfer clients to get in touch with one such broker - Edward Knox at Caxton Fx.
Above: Edward Knox, originally from Devon, he is an account manager on the private client desk at Caxton FX
Caxton FX is registered with HMRC as a Money Service Business (12149429), the company is also Regulated by the Financial Services Authority Registered in England and Wales, (431844). (Read why this is important here).
A major draw card of the Caxton offering is their ability to offer clients a more competitive rate than the high street banks would.
Caxton are able to access foreign exchange at wholesale rates, as would a bank, but they are able pass them on to retail clients at rates closer to the wholesale rate courtesy of their flexible organisational structure.
"Our personal transfer service is for foreign money transfer sums over £5,000. If you need to send a foreign money transfer between £100 and £20,000, you can use FastPay, our fast, safe and secure online payment service," say Caxton.
>> Get in touch with Edward Knox here
>> Visit the Caxton FX website here
Money Transfers for Property Purchases
Money transfers for property purchases comprise a huge chunk of business carried out by money transfer companies. The industry is prone to fluctuations in the value of the British pound suggesting people are only willing to make big calls on property purchases according to the ebb and flow of the exchange rate markets.
Get in touch with a specialist now to work out a strategy to minimise your risk and execute your money transfer the second your desired exchange rate is reached.
>> All about money transfers for property purchases, mortgages etc
Money Transfer UK | Latest News
- UK money transfer currency note: 2Q-2012 starts with currency majors struggling in tight ranges
- UK Money Transfer: How the big-boy currencies are expected to perform today
- FX Markets today: 1.30 wall will not tumble for euro dollar rate, new assault by pound dollar rate unlikely
- UK Money Transfer Currency Update: Greek PSI results to overshadow ECM and BoE meetings, EUR is currency market winner
- FX Markets Today: Traders take a breather after hefty falls registered in yesterday session, GBP-EUR and GBP-AUD hold ground
- Currency update: Markets turn sharply lower, Greek PSI results loom, EUR loses ground to US dollar
- UK Money Transfer: Exchange rate market outlook from Schneider FX, Iranian oil supply threat changes everything
- The UK Money Transfer FX View: UniCredit outlook note on EUR, JPY, GBP, USD and CAD
- UK Money Transfer looks at reactions to the Eurogroup summit’s outcome
- Buying a property overseas; how UK Money Transfer companies assist with buying real estate abroad
Get a UK Money Transfer Quote
Our partners at UK money transfer specialists
TorFX are here to assist you with your money transfer requirements between Europe and the UK.
Ask for your quote today.
As a secure FSA regulated payment provider they have access to over 40 currency accounts and can provide same day exchange transfers.